What the Muslims Believe:
- WE BELIEVE in the one God Whose proper Name is Allah.
- WE BELIEVE in the Holy Qur'an and in the Scriptures of all the Prophets of God.
- WE BELIEVE in the truth of the Bible, but we believe that it has been tampered with and must be
reinterpreted so that mankind will not be snared by the falsehoods that have been added to it.
- WE BELIEVE in Allah's Prophets and the Scriptures they brought to the people.
- WE BELIEVE in the resurrection of the dead--not in physical resurrection--but in mental resurrection. We
believe that the so-called Negroes are most in need of mental resurrection, therefore, they will be resurrected first.
Furthermore, we believe we are the people of God's choice, as it has been written, that God would choose the rejected and
the despised. We can find no other persons fitting this description in these last days more than the so-called Negroes in
America. We believe in the resurrection of the righteous.
- WE BELIEVE in the judgment; we believe this first judgment will take place as God revealed, in America.
- WE BELIEVE this is the time in history for the separation of the so-called Negroes and the so-called
white Americans. We believe the black man should be freed in name as well as in fact. By this we mean that he should be
freed from the names imposed upon him by his former slave masters. Names which identified him as being the slave master's
slave. We believe that if we are free indeed, we should go in our own people's names--the black peoples of the Earth.
- WE BELIEVE in justice for all, whether in God or not; we believe as others, that we are due equal justice
as human beings. We believe in equality--as a nation--of equals. We do not believe that we are equal with our slave
masters in the status of "freed slaves".
We recognize and respect American citizens as independent peoples and we respect their laws which govern this nation.
- WE BELIEVE that the offer of intergration is hypocritical and is made by those who are trying to
deceive the black peoples into believing that their 400-year-old open enemies of freedom, justice and equality are, all of a
sudden, their "friends". Furthermore, we believe that such deception is intended to prevent black people from realizing
that the time in history has arrived for the separation from the whites of this nation.
If the white people are truthful about their professed friendship toward the so-called Negroe, they can prove it by
dividing up America with their slaves.
We do not believe that America will ever be able to furnish enough jobs for her own millions of unemployed, in addition
to jobs for the 20,000,000 black people as well.
- WE BELIEVE that we who declare ourselves to be righteous Muslims, should not participate in wars which
take the lives of humans. We do not believe this nation should force us to take part in such wars, for we have nothing to
gain from it unless America agrees to give us the necessary territory wherein we may have something to fight for.
- WE BELIEVE our women should be respected and protected as the women of other nationalities are respected
- WE BELIEVE that Allah (God) appeared in the Person of Master W. Fard Muhammad, July 4, 1930; the
long-awaited "Messiah" of the Christians and the "Madhi" of the Muslims.
We believe further and lastly that Allah is God and besides HIM there is no God and He will bring about a universal
government of peace wherein we all can live in peace together.